Monday, March 23, 2009

NCCAA Champions


Had a great weekend in Indiana watching Ben and the Emmanuel Lions win the National Christian College Athletic Association's National Championship. We almost squandered an 18 point half time lead but held on to win 67-62. It was exciting. It doesn't take much to cut into a lead. They hit back to back 3's to cut the lead from 14 to 8 in a matter of seconds but our guys kept their composure and hit crucial shots and free throws to win the game. Ben led the team with 17 points. I'm very proud of these guys. They are a great group of guys and I have enjoyed watching them play. I'm excited that Ben has one more year of eligibility. Emmanuel has been good for him. I'll post more pictures later.
Enjoyed the time with my mom and dad also. Also enjoyed being in Indiana again.

No comments: