Sunday, March 15, 2009

My Second Thought About Today


I'm pretty sure that it wasn't just the drums that moved me to tears today but watching my son do what he loves to do, do what God has gifted him to do, live out the passion that is in his heart. It doesn't matter which child whether it is Joe on the drums, Ben knocking down a three, Rayanne and Rachele singing, or Jenny touching lives through her salon, it brings a parent great joy to see their kids live out their dreams, attempt new things, step out on faith, follow God, live out their lives in their own special unique ways. I love my kids. I see them all succeeding. I see them attempting great things and being great people. They move me with joy expressed in tears and I am proud of them all.

1 comment:

Thirsty said...

WOW! I really understand how you feel. It is a great blessing to see your kids reach goals and dreams. So glad you had such a good day. Much love to you all.