Thursday, March 5, 2009

6 Days Ago - Someone Liked our House

Last Sat., potential buyers came and looked at our home.  Its always nice to have someone come by in this slow market.  They really liked our back yard.  I was later told by my realtor that they settled on another house.  My realtor assures me that things are picking up.  Her phone is starting to ring more and she is having more viewings.  She says she is confident that our house will sell this spring.  I pray that she is right.  I know God is in control but I want to do everything that I need to do in order to sell our home.  Does something else need painted?  Do we need to change or repair something?  I've been told that maybe God doesn't want us to move since we haven't sold yet.  I can't accept that.  This is not being stubborn or blind or proud but just a certainty in my heart that God wants us to go.  It is not a question of if we go but when.

No comments: