Friday, October 31, 2008

Another Denver Update

  • Did an amazing drive up Pike's Peak on Wed. I'll post some pictures later but I know they will not do justice to the awesomeness of God and His creation.
  • Also stopped in at Focus On The Family. That is worth seeing. They have done a great job with a visitor-friendly atmosphere.
  • Went to the 16th Street Mall on wed. night. This is an open mall that spans several blocks on 16th St. No cars allowed. A wide variety of people from the affluent to the homeless. It can break your heart.
  • I'm hooking up with Bryan Sederwall from Denver Church this morning. I have followed some of his story and think he is doing a great job. It will be good to meet him in person.
  • Went and saw Scum of the Earth Church yesterday. Just had to see it with a name like that.
  • Going home tomorrow with mixed emotions. I'm ready to be here but home is still Georgia.

No comments: