Thursday, October 9, 2008

Bus news

  • One of my High School guys was suspended from my bus for the rest of the semester. It really bothers me. It happened while I was at the Launch Conference and a sub-driver was filling in on my route. He was goofing off at the bus stop and I feel like the driver overreacted to the situation and tried to make him sit in front. He reacted by saying many choice words for which he should be suspended but for almost 3 months is way too much. He has not given me any trouble all year. I think many drivers create their own problems.
  • The Elementary kids were trying to come up with a good nickname for me this week. I'm all for a good nickname. One suggestion was "Stingray." One little girl wants to call me "Gangsta R." I still like "Turbo" from last year. I might get that tattooed on my right arm.
  • Its driving range time and all drivers have to go through the course. I didn't do as good as last year. I did obliterate one cone. It was unrepairable. The judge said he was going to let me take it to Denver as a reminder of my driving skills.

No comments: