Thursday, January 15, 2009

We're still here!

Sorry for being gone so long. We switched internet providers and canceled the one before getting the other connected. Made the switch from phone line to cable line. Hre are some quick hits:
  • Went to Courageous Church in Atlanta this past Sunday for their very first service. Thought it would be good to see a new start. They followed a similar strategy that we will be using in Denver. It was awesome! Love the pastor. Looking forward to hooking up with him again.
  • Tuesday, I had a root canal. Can you believe that I actually fell asleep during the procedure? The dentist had to keep waking me up to keep my mouth open.
  • Had someone look at the house yesterday. They seem interested. Please pray that our house sells this month.
  • We didn't make it to the aquarium. Pattie got sick so we rescheduled for this coming Monday.
  • Brian Jones. the pastor of The Pointe Church, has asked me to preach on Feb 15. I am excited!
  • Jack Bauer and 24 are back on TV. I've missed him. Its been good so far.
  • American Idol is also back. I am a little tired of the tryout shows.
  • Lost starts next wed. Can't wait! Best show on TV.
  • I am all in with the Arizona Cardinals which doesn't bode well for them. Everyone I have cheered for has lost.
  • NCAA Football is a joke. Its the only championship you don't actually win. You are voted champ by sports writers and coaches. They need a playoff system and get rid of all these meaningless bowl games.
  • That's all for now.

No comments: