Sunday, January 4, 2009

Quick Sunday Hits

  • Bob led worship at The Pointe Church today. He did great. We are fortunate and blessed that he and Monica are going to Denver with us. We had a great time eating lunch at Stevi B's after church.
  • The last two times at Stevi B's, I have run into my friend and fellow bus driver, Karaoke Dave and his family. I am going to show up for one of his karaoke nights soon.
  • Took down all the inside Christmas decor today. Big job and I'm glad its done. Still have to get the outside lights.
  • Going to the Aquarium tomorrow with Pattie, Joe, and Rayanne. Should be awesome.
  • You would think that having 3 dogs in the NFL Championship hunt would assure you of at least one victory but, alas, all my dogs are dead. Now who do I cheer for? Definitely not New York or Pittsburgh or Baltimore. I like the underdogs. Maybe I'll get behind the Cardinals. Tennessee Titans wouldn't be a bad choice either.

No comments: