Tuesday, December 23, 2008

When Wants Become Needs

I need a laptop computer. There is no way around it. I no longer have a church office. My home office is not conducive for work. I am still kicking myself for being talked out of a laptop when we needed a new computer at Axios and now I have a desk top that feels like an anchor. My office needs to be where ever I am. I will not have the luxury of a church office in Denver (at least at the start.) Not only could I keep up with this blog better but it allows me the freedom to do valuable work now. I used to want a laptop but now it is definitely a need. I specifically want a MacBook. It will be the system that we will be using in Colorado. I currently do not have the means to purchase one but maybe someone who is reading this blog wants to partner with us in ministry and provide this essential tool for our ministry. "You have not because you ask not." I have been asking God and now I am asking you. God has chosen to provide for His ministries through the generous giving of His people. Maybe you will be an answer to my prayer.

No comments: