Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I'm a Grateful Man!

I know that I have been whining about not being in Denver yet but today, as I sat on our front porch and had a tea party with just me and Camille, I had to thank God for not moving us as quickly as I wanted and for giving me these cherished times that I would have missed if God would have answered my prayer quickly. I had to dismiss my feelings of urgency, my desire to get on with it and my need to perform and just rest in the fact that God loves me and cares about every aspect of my life and wanted me and Pattie to have one more Christmas in our home near all the family and friends that we love. I am thankful to be here and feel more love this season than I normally do. I am a grateful man! But, Lord, can we please get on with it in January? This waiting around is killing me.

No comments: