Thursday, May 7, 2009

The Chattanooga Express

Today has been crazy! Immediately after my route this morning, I loaded up Joe's car and took Pattie and Rayanne to Pattie's mother's house in Trenton, GA on the other side of Chattanooga. We are going to stay with her while Pattie's brother, Doug, comes to Atlanta for Thurs - Sun for a needed break and also for some job hunting. Pray for him in this. He had a couple of people lined up to talk to about a job. He is a printer or a pressman, I'm not sure what the preferred title is. Its about a two hour drive. We got on the road at 9 and after a couple of stops arrived at the house at 11:30. I promptly unloaded the luggage and the ladies, kissed them all, and jumped back in the car to get back to my bus before 2 which I did with 15 minutes to spare. I will be going back up for the rest of the weekend after my routes tomorrow. Be praying for my mother-in-law, Carolyn Conway. She is suffering a lot of pain and we probably will be moving her to our house in June. We'll see what happens.

No comments: