Sunday, February 1, 2009

Updating the week

  • I don't know why but our internet was down for a couple of days. It is back up today.
  • I am sick today and I am rarely sick. Just a bad cold but enough to make you miserable. Didn't go to church this morning.
  • I did the memorial service for Dennis Frieberg on Thursday. Dennis was a part of Axios and I had the privilege of being his Pastor for the last 6 years. He was a good man, led a hard life but in the last 10 years had surrendered his life to the Lord and it had changed him. His is a great story of redemption. He was a blessing to everyone who knew him. We will miss him.
  • My brother-in-law, Michael Labato, lost his father, Roy, this week also. He was on the same floor as Dennis. Pray for Missie and Michael in this loss.
  • Someone looked at the house on Tuesday. Didn't hear back from them.
  • Bob and Monica are comong over tonight to watch the Super Bowl. Go Cardinals!

No comments: